Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Since I have been attempting to pass my exams, my knitting has slowed down. To the point where it almost never happens. I have however reached the arm shaping so I'm feeling that I might a have a complete deep V argyle sweater by next Monday. I know that's a long way off, but I'm going I'm going away on Thursday and I'm not coming back until Sunday. I figure with 5 hours of free time (on the train) I can knit like there's no tomorrow. But for now it's back to the books.
For now here's the cutest kitten I've ever seen, it belongs to my sister's house. Not that I'm a cat person. My dog could totally eat that cat, but I don't think that that's a good thing either. Now just to be fair to Jaeger, although he kept me up half the night banging on his door to wake me up to tuck him in. Yes that's right he likes to be tucked in. I tried putting a stop on all this over pampering of the dog. But my mother insists that we continue to treat him like royalty. Ok so that might not be the best picture, but at least you get an idea of his absolute cuteness.


No comments: