Friday, October 12, 2007

Cherie Amour and Pomatous Update!!



I have no time whatsoever to knit with midterms this week, but I have managed to get some pictures together of my knitting progress. Fist up I'm loving my Cherie Amour even though it doesn't look that great on, I'm hoping that it hangs nicely with the shoulders sewn together. I still have to finish the back though, but I can't figure out where in the chart or lace pattern I left off, I've tried a few times, but it keeps messing up half way through the row. I think I must have made a mistake before I started the left front. I'm not really into frogging so I'm just going to start lace pattern #2 again and hope that nobody notices a thing. But on the good side the yarn is a beautiful colour, soft, and warm, so I think I'll love the end result!



Then there is my Pomatous, which slowly but surely should be finished by Christmas. I know that this is a sad progress since I started it in May, but I had no idea, untill about August, how to do short rows. And since I'm knitting about 3 or 4 things and taking courses and attempting to have a social life, these poor socks have been left behind. The one I finished is way to tight, but I figure that first socks can't be perfect.





No comments: