Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sock, scarves, hats, and sweaters

I know that I haven't posted anything in a little while but that does not mean that I haven't been knitting. I also know that this will matter more when I actually have readers. On the bright side however, I'm almost finished my fishy socks, as well as my sister's lace scarf. Also I've stared Shedir and it's coming along well despite the numerous modifications I'm making too it, including mystery tweedish green yarn and much smaller needles.

In sweater news, gah to all the sweaters I said that I'm going to knit. Knitty Fall came out and with it Cherie Amour and I automatically when to the yarn distributer and ordered the last 4 balls of Noche Lunar bm, a beautiful grayish, purplish, blueish yarn because although the patterns colours are nice, I want it to look a little more toned down.

School started last week though and I'm already swamped in journal articles, ancient greek texts, philosophical works, and whatever else they can throw at me. I plan to take some of my knitting on the road though, as long as I don't get too many funny looks in class.

No comments: